In the TOP of the best speakers 2.0 includes both compact options for the computer, and powerful floor models that can sound the party for a small company. They have a nice design, convenient control and decent sound. What is still good about each model of acoustics, what are its key features and disadvantages, described here.
This two-component stereo system is one of the best budget options in this rating. This acoustics is ideal for a computer. The model sounds gorgeous and looks nice.
- Decent power – together two satellites give 4 watts. This is quite enough for the home: even the background sounds in the film or the game will not have to listen.
- Great sound: built-in bass amplifiers and audio crossover add surround sound. In addition, the case is wooden. Thanks to all these features, the sound from the speakers comes out balanced and clear.
- Genius SP-HF160 is convenient to use – on the case there is a handle for adjusting the volume.
- does not connect without wires;
- There is no separate button to turn off the power.
F & D R215
These 4-ohm speakers are smaller and cheaper than the previous version. They are good to take home: by connecting them to a computer, laptop or TV, the user can enjoy high-quality sound while watching a movie, playing or listening to music. Small satellites do not need special racks: they easily fit on a shelf or table.
- Able to give a great sound: surround, balanced and detailed. For this, it is worth to thank the three-inch speakers, which can play a wide range of frequencies (from 64 Hertz to 20 kilohertz). In addition, the body of the speakers is made of wood: the balance is not disturbed, the low frequencies sound rich, even if you turn on the maximum volume. And here it is equal to three watts per channel.
- Convenient to use: on the front side of one satellite there is a control panel. You can not only adjust the volume or turn on / off the acoustics, but even adjust the tone.
- This is one of the best options for a computer: thanks to the magnetic shielding of the F & D column, you can put it almost close to the PC.
- does not connect without wires;
- no remote control.
A very interesting offer for your money: in fact, Sven offers not just active speakers, but a mini-music center with the ability to play music from USB flash drives and memory cards. There is also support for Bluetooth, which in modern computer acoustics de facto can be considered a standard.
Naturally, a bunch of inch tweeters and 100-millimeter midrange can’t hit with a powerful bass, but here it is one of two things – either the size or the bass. Subwoofer them just does not hurt. However, for a good price-performance ratio, the SPS-721 speakers received very good reviews from the computer press, including, oddly enough.
- Good sound
- Wireless connection
- Convenient remote control
- Glossy front panel – not the best solution, if it has control buttons
Microlab Solo 6
A gorgeous two-component acoustic system deserves to be the choice of a music lover. Power and clear sound make it universal: with these speakers you will enjoy both special effects in a film or a game, as well as recordings of orchestral concerts.
- Excellent detail – 6.5 ”speakers reproduce frequencies in the range of 55-31 thousand hertz.
- Powerful, deep bass – the speakers have a separate subwoofer with a lightweight polypropylene cone.
- Tremendous purity and volume of a sound is reached thanks to the amplifier on discrete elements.
- A speaker encased in wood enclosure can be placed next to a monitor or TV: magnetic shielding will protect from interference.
- Super Loud – each channel is capable of delivering 50 watts. The volume can be screwed using the knob, which is located on the front panel of one satellite. In addition, the kit has a remote control for remote control.
- The speakers can be simultaneously connected to two sources of playback: you do not have to switch the wires from the laptop to the TV each time.
- not connect on bluetooth.